When the world hurts, we go the distance.
We hope you will choose to go the distance with teamNYCM.
Marathon Date: 11.03.19
The TCS New York City Marathon is a race like none other, with over 50,000 runners from all over the world conquering 26.2 miles through all five boroughs of New York City. One million cheering spectators, a variety of live musical acts, and countless iconic sights ensure an incomparable race experience that is as entertaining as it is challenging.
Take your race experience to the next level by running with teamNYCM. Founded by a team of paramedics and doctors from NYC, NYCMedics has grown into a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an international network of over 250 volunteer medical professionals dedicated to our mission to immediately aid, sustainably support, and empower communities located in the most remote and difficult to reach disaster zones.
Our inaugural TCS New York City Marathon team has five available spots, each with a $2,500 fundraising minimum. Spots will be allocated through an application process on a rolling basis. Apply today to join NYCMedics inaugural NYC Marathon team! Application deadline is May 10, 2019.
As a member of teamNYCM’s inaugural TCS New York City Marathon team, you will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon as a member of teamNYCM
- teamNYCM race shirt and other gear
- Fundraising toolkit and personalized support
- Personal fundraising page
- Opportunity to be highlighted in NYCM press release and other media and marketing outreach
- Exclusive teamNYCM pre-race dinner
- Advance notification for teamNYCM 2020
Other great ways to be involved:
- Already a registered runner? Join our team as an honorary member and help raise funds for NYCMedics!
- Not a runner? You can still champion our cause by joining teamNYCM as a fundraiser.
- Volunteer for pre-race events and race day cheering and photographer squads along the course!
- Support teamNYCM by making a donation today or email us to learn more about being a corporate sponsor.
For more info about the application process, teamNYCM corporate sponsorship opportunities or volunteering for pre-race events or race day cheer and photographer squads along the course contact teamNYCM@nycmedics.org
More about NYCMedics
NYC Medics rapidly deploys mobile medical teams to remote areas of disaster zones and humanitarian emergencies, providing the highest level of medical care to those who otherwise would not have access to aid and relief efforts.
On September 18th 2017, a category 5 hurricane bore down on the island of Dominica and lashed it for hours.
Through August 2017, NYC Medics teams were the ground in Mosul, Iraq, to save lives among civilians injured in the …
On April 25, 2015, a violent 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck Nepal, followed weeks later by a 7.3-magnitude aftershock,
On March 13th and 14th, Cyclone Pam, a Category 5 storm with wind gusts of up to 320 kph, made …
In El Salvador, the fragile health care system has little to no functioning emergency medical services, and the local police …
The mission to Kenya represented the part of NYC Medics' work that focuses on helping local populations expand their healthcare